19 December 2011

Five To Be Thankful For: Psalm 136.26

1. Jesus - Honestly, don't where I'd be without your son God. I'm far from perfect, and I really don't deserve your love, but you gave it anyway in the form of your son. Thanks for loving me and making me perfect in you.

2. Helping me get all my uni work done - I've found the last three months very very stressful, but you were with me and I didn't crack under the pressure.

3. Teaching me - I'm learning little by little how to be more like you. More peaceable, gentler, humbler, and I'm not quite there yet but with you I'm making my way there slowly but surely.

4. My job - It's probably the best job I've ever had, it pays the bills and allows me to save, and is pretty flexible, thank you for ensuring I got it.

5. One of my friends came to church this year! It's amazing and I am so so grateful to you. I know you will continue to work wonders in her life and show her how much you love her.



"Give thanks to the God of heaven. His faithful love endures forever."



- Psalm 136.26

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: