11 August 2012

Matthew 28.19


Hi all,

Hope you're well. Sorry it's been about two weeks since my last post, I have been here I promise! Just been a little busy.

In just under a month I'm moving to Stockholm (Sweden). I'm going because I have this overwhelming feeling that God wants me there to tell the inhabitants of Stockholm a little about Him.

As it stands I don't have a job, and I don't have a lot of money either but I really feel that now is time to take the leap of faith.

I've really struggled over the past few months, being blessed with my Internship in London and making some great friends, as well as struggling with the knowledge that moving would mean walking away from what could potentially be a real job into the unknown and uncertain future.

But God.

God has always been so so good to me, especially over the last few months. I've felt lost, I've felt lonely, I've felt up and down, clarity and confusion, but God has been my rock and my answer in everything.

So I'm off to Stockholm, I will appreciate all your prayers (I will still be blogging!), and am looking forward to the next part of this adventure in my walk with God.

He who has prepared a way for me in the wilderness is also the lifter of my head, He will not let me be ashamed.

God bless, have a lovely weekend, and enjoy the last of the Olympics!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: